Energy Suspension 7.1101G Transmission Crossmember Mount
Energy Suspension 7.1101G Transmission Crossmember Mount by Energy Suspension at Fastlane 2016 Results. MPN: ENE-7.1101G. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The nature of this superior material, Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex, is the result of twenty plus years of experience working with and formulating
The nature of this superior material, Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex, is the result of twenty plus years of experience working with and formulating polyurethane materials. Careful selection of material firmness or durometer is used for each specific application on the vehicle's suspension and frame. The three most valuable reasons for using Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex components are performance, durability and appearance. Called "HYPERformance", Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex is performance polyurethane that delivers an amazing amount of performance to any vehicle that runs with it. Proven on the race track as well as the street, on and off-road, under the most demanding conditions. Over twenty years of positive customer raves have attested to that. Whether domestic or import, front, rear or 4WD, or old or new, all vehicles will achieve that level of performance that has made Energy Suspension the most asked-for name in performance polyurethane suspension components. Durable Hyper-Flex components do not rot or deteriorate from exposure to oils and undercar chemicals or atmospheric conditions like smog and ozone. Unlike O.E.M. rubber, Hyper-Flex components will not break down and deteriorate causing mushy handling and poor steering response. Certainly not what you want on your vehicle. And for improved appearance, Hyper-Flex components are available in red or black, to suit your needs for show or go.
Features & Highlights
- Durability is superior for cars, trucks and SUVs; road salt, oil, and a host of other common under car contaminants will eventually destroy the rubber bushings on your vehicles, not to mention the weight and torque forces that typically compress rubber
- Hyper-Flex replacement polyurethane components stand up well to contaminants that often destroy rubber and have been engineered to give longer-lasting performance and not compress permanently
- Hyper-Flex is offered in a variety of durometers (firmness or softness), depending on product application; performance tested and race proven; used for all of Energy Suspension products that require a higher level of performance and durability
- If you are modifying, building a new vehicle for scratch or restoring an old one, Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex performance polyurethane should be the 'ground zero' focus of your present and next vehicle plans
- Over two decades of in-house experience in innovating, engineering and formulating wide selection of polyurethane components for many different industries, Energy Suspension has qualified as premier manufacturer of the high quality polyurethane products
|Item Size:||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Energy Suspension, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MC361, ean: 0651099150666,
EXEDY is a Tier 1 OEM supplier to all major automotive, and off-highway manufacturers across the globe. This means we work hand in hand to engineer products to exact specifications and requirement as set forth by the manufacturer. We even supply the ...
mpn: 93110, ean: 0084663931109,
GASKET TRANS TORQUEFLITE 727Transmission Pan Gasket. Perm-Align. 3/16 in Thick. ...
mpn: KD-2AODHT, ean: 0815470006113,
Lokar Hi-Tech Kickdown Kit for ford AOD Transmission is designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable, not to be confused with ordinary brake hose. The kickdown features aluminum fittings with ferrule to eliminate frayed cab...
mpn: 1220014, ean: 0847087005920,
Lokar Anchor-Tight Brite Flexible Engine Dipstick with Lock for Chevy Small Block Transmission features a locking mechanism which eliminates expulsion of the dipstick handle under pressure. It has Teflon lined stainless braided outer housing and a fl...
By Biondo Racing Products
mpn: LL, ean: 0012325000580,
Biondo Racing Products LL Moroso Style Linelock - Rebuildable. Product Dimension (LxWxH): 4.7x3.3x3.2.Biondo Racing Products LL Moroso Style Linelock - Rebuildable. Product Dimension (LxWxH): 4.7x3.3x3.2. ...
MOPAR 4800878 Sensor Transmissio...
By Hughes Performance
mpn: HP3795, ean: 0012917001643,
Hughes Performance HP3795 Crank Adapter for GM LS Engines. Product Dimension (LxWxH): 4x4.45x1.15....
mpn: ALL54276, ean: 0848238028089,
Allstar Silver Anodized Transmission Kick Down Bracket for GM Style Cable features a transmission kick down bracket. It is for a GM style cable and features a silver anodized finish. These brackets are designed to attach to the bottom of the Allstars...
mpn: ED-5010, ean: 0815470008209,
Lokar Flexible Engine Dipstick Early Ford is a Billet aluminum and stainless Dipstick for the pre-1980 Small Block Chevy. The application is straight into the engine block - no upper tube necessary. The dipstick seals at bottom of the handle with dou...
mpn: 1220037, ean: 0847087008808,
Lokar Anchor-Tight Brite Flexible Engine Dipstick with Lock for Ford 302 5.0 Transmission features a locking mechanism which eliminates expulsion of the dipstick handle under pressure. It has Teflon lined stainless braided outer housing and a flexibl...