Proforged 104-10661 Front Outer Tie Rod End
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Proforged 104-10661 Front Outer Tie Rod End by Proforged at Fastlane 2016 Results. MPN: 104-10661. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Proforged has applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of tie rod ends and rack ends, delivering a
Features & Highlights
- 1,000,000 MILE WARRANTY. You can install our tie rod ends with confidence knowing that every part we sell is backed by our industry-leading 1,000,000 mile limited warranty. We can offer this because our parts are engineered, tested, re-tested, and subject to strict quality control procedures - our quality is second to none.
- CRAZY STRONG TIE RODS. Proforged tie rod ends are built using some of the toughest steel on the planet. Forged SAE4140 chromoly steel studs are enclosed in forged SAE1045 housings, heat treated for strength and durability, and every fit surface is CNC machined for precision fit and finish. Each unit is sealed with specially-designed CR-rubber boots for ultimate durability.
- BUILT FOR PROFESSIONALS. There's a reason why the most well-respected performance suspension brands use Proforged products - we're fanatical about quality, performance, and durability. Professionals save time and money with our competitively-priced products that outlast inferior brands. Do the job with confidence - replace your worn components with the leader in performance chassis parts: Proforged.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. There's a reason that the most well-respected performance suspension manufacturers buy from Proforged: we're the only brand of chassis parts that offers race-day performance at a price within your budget - and backs it up with a 1,000,000 mile limited warranty. Buy today and get your car, truck, or racecar back on the road and stronger than ever.
- WHAT IS A TIE ROD END? A tie rod end (also known as a tie rod) is part of your vehicle's steering system - it ties various steering components together to allow your wheels to turn. Tie rod ends are built with a ball-and-socket design, just like your hip, and need to be replaced as they wear out. A worn tie rod end causes poor handling and makes it difficult or impossible to achieve an alignment, which leads to rapid tire wear. Replacing your worn tie rod ends gives a noticeable improvement in steering feel, handling, and safety.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|